Business Law

Ask a Business Lawyer. Get Business Law Questions Answered ASAP.

Business Law

I have decided to create an LLC in the state of Florida to

Customer Question
Hello, I have decided to...
Hello, I have decided to create an LLC in the state of Florida to purchase a piece of land to protect myself through a company called IncNow and would like to know what they are offering is necessary.Their basic "package" includes: for $189
Name Search
Draft LLC Certificate of Formation
Annual Registered Agent Service
$125 Filing Fee
Domestic and International Priority Mail DeliveryTheir "complete" is $298 and includes:
All of the previous +
IRS Forms
Professionally-Prepared 20 page LLC Operating Agreement
Operating Agreement Required by StatuteI would like to know more information on which is necessary and what would be required in this required to create an maintain my LLC
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Business Law
1/9/2016
Business Lawyer: Asad Rahman, Attorney replied 1 year ago
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Attorney

The specifications required of LLCs in Florida are:

Registration. File your Articles of Organization with the Florida Division of Corporations. The form must be accompanied by a cover letter, which has the applicant’s name, address, email, daytime number and the LLC’s name. Don’t forget to include with your submission the filing fee that is about $125. Fees can change, check with the Florida Division of Corporations for the most recent fees. You may submit the forms online or by mail. The forms must include the following information:

• LLC name and address
  • Registered agent name, address and signature
  • Name, address and title of members and/or managers
  • Effective date, if other than the date filed
  • Signature of an authorized representative or member

A letter of acknowledgment will be released to the applicant upon registration of the LLC.

If you are a sole member LLC, you really can do this yourself. If you end up having multiple members, then an operating agreement would be very important to ahve.

Thank you for signing up for our service. If you need further assistance, let us know, otherwise, please "accept" the answer. If you are inclined, a positive rating is appreciated.

Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Attorney