Business Law

Ask a Business Lawyer. Get Business Law Questions Answered ASAP.

Business Law

I'm looking lawyer in Phoenix to sue the large company I

Customer Question
I'm looking for a lawyer...
I'm looking for a lawyer in Phoenix to sue the large company I work for. There are two issues: gender discrimination and stopping me from being able to earn the royalties I'm promised under a third party contract. I do my job for the co. in FL I'm looking for a very smart litigator because it's the little guy up against the behemoth and the issues are difficult. Can you recommend anyone?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Business Law
1/8/2016
Business Lawyer: CalAttorney2, Attorney replied 2 years ago
CalAttorney2
CalAttorney2, Attorney

Dear Customer, unfortunately I cannot provide you with a specific referral on this site (we are limited to providing you with resources), but I can offer you some additional resources to locating local attorneys that can assist you.

You would be looking for employment law civil litigation attorneys (most small firm or solo practitioners will be able to represent you). Hopefully they will be able to assist you in this without having to go through the full litigation process (keeping your costs down). Fortunately, many attorneys in these kinds of disputes are willing to take on cases on a "contingency basis" - where they will advance their legal services and costs of litigation in exchange for a portion of your recovery (so you can litigate without having to pay anything out of pocket). Make sure you read and understand your Legal Services Agreement so that there are no surprises at the end of your matter.

Most of these attorneys will provide you with a free consultation.

You can find local attorneys using the State and local Bar Association directories, or private directories such as www.AVVO.com; www.FindLaw.com; or www.Martindale.com (I personally find www.AVVO.com to be the most user friendly).

I already know I can look here for attorneys. I was looking for a referral. Please refund my money.

I will send your question to Customer Service.

(Please check the terms of service that you agreed to when using our forum - it provides you with the scope of our service (what we can and cannot do) and how we can help you if you would like to use our services in the future).

I wish you the best of luck with your matter.

CalAttorney2
CalAttorney2
CalAttorney2, Attorney