How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 117370
Experience:  All corporate law, including non-profits and charitable fraternal organizations.
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

If delaware supreme court rule 57 states a LLC cannot file a

Customer Question

if delaware supreme court rule 57 states a LLC cannot file a complaint without filing form 50, Justice of the peace allows complaint and then trial as well and grants possession what avenues are available to me to stop the writ and have it vacated
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Even the JP court rules require a corporate entity to file a Form 50. So if the LLC did not file the form 50, your first step is to file a motion to vacate judgment and for reconsideration and you need to cite non-compliance with Rule 57. If the JP court refuses to vacate, then you need to file a notice of appeal and motion to stay execution and then file the appeal to the Court of Common Pleas. For a regular judgment, you have 15 days to appeal from date of the judgment, but if this is a landlord tenant issue you have only 5 days to file your appeal.

Related Business Law Questions