Ely, Attorney
Experience:  Counselor at Law.
7286322

Templates with the following information provided I am

Customer Question

Templates with the following information provided I am requesting
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note:This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Did you still need help? If so, what kind of template do you need?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would like to get a template to partner with a Telecommunications Service Provider called DIGICEL. I would like to open a small business with this company. In the West Indies - Jamaica. The following information should be included in the template : I, ***** *****- Williams would like to partnered with Digicel, as the region's leading full service business solutions partner working with over 1,000 enterprise across the Caribbean and Central America, to open a small business within the area of Trelawny, Jamaica. I have conducted my research and learned Digicel Business is solely the company I would like partner with and assist to expand in another area.
1. I have estimated amount of $15,000 to start and I have excellent credit to obtain additional capital if required.
2. Requested location to start up - Trelawny, Jamaica due to their is only one location availabe within this area.
3. I am respectfully ***** ***** a copy of this template forwarded to Corporate Address: Digicel Jamaica,***** Kingston, Jamaica.
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.

Unfortunately, JustAnswer experts cannot draft a legal document on a customer's behalf, nor can we represent a customer and forward it to a third party on the customer's behalf.

The best I can offer is a generic partnership template for two corporate entities. Would this do?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please you dont need to forward any information.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I just need a template with the following information included. Thanks
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.

Sorry - JustAnswer experts cannot draft a legal document on a customer's behalf. I can only provide a template. You can do whatever you would like with it.

Would this work for you?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will take the template
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.

Okay. Please find the link for download HERE.

(Warning - immediate download.)

I hope this helps and clarifies. Please use the SEND or REPLY button to keep chatting, or please RATE when finished. You may always ask follow ups at no charge after rating. Kindly rate my answer as one of TOP THREE FACES/STARS and then SUBMIT, as this is how experts get credit for our time. Rating my answer the bottom two faces/stars (or failing to submit the rating) does not give me credit and reflects poorly on me, even if my answer is correct. I work very hard to formulate an informative and honest answer for you; please reciprocate my good faith with a positive rating.

Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.

Hello again. This is a courtesy check in to see if you needed anything else in regards ***** ***** question because you never rated positively. I am simply touching base. Let me know. Thanks!