How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Alex Esquire Your Own Question
Alex Esquire
Alex Esquire, Attorney
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 16710
Experience:  Experienced Licensed Attorney
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
Alex Esquire is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Fountain county indiana Family owned trapshoot (shooting

Customer Question

Fountain county indiana
Family owned trapshoot (shooting clay targets with shotgun)hired Streamwood illinois company to extract-mine lead no contract just agreement we would get 40 percent of reclaimed lead that has been sold to recyclers still owe me mom dad roughly 50000 they have equipment on our property do I have the right to keep them off our property and access to their equipment until settlement is reached?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Alex Esquire replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** will be happy to answer your question.
I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.
Please note, I cannot comment on your specific situation, as this services is only limited to general information and for any legal advice / legal service you should contact your local attorney.

Generally, while the business owner can keep the recyclers out of the private property, since their equipment is still their legal property, the only way to legally keep such equipment is to file a lawsuit and ask the court to issue a lien for the equipment until the lawsuit is concluded.

I wish you the best of luck!

Expert:  Alex Esquire replied 1 year ago.

Please let me know if you have any related follow up questions?
If not, please positively rate and accept my answer, so I can be compensated for my work.
Thank you.