Business Law

Ask a Business Lawyer. Get Business Law Questions Answered ASAP.

Business Law

Claiming damages against Boeing

Customer Question
claiming damages against Boeing
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Business Law
11/26/2015
Business Lawyer: CalAttorney2, Attorney replied 1 year ago
CalAttorney2
CalAttorney2, Attorney

Dear Customer,

Unfortunately, you do not provide a question here.

The principles of suing a large company are the same as if you were suing a small company or an individual.

It is probably a good idea to "lawyer up" (retain an attorney to represent you) - a lawyer does not give you any additional legal rights, but they can help you avoid procedural errors and make the most of your position, if your company is a corporation or an LLC and you are suing in general civil court (as opposed to small claims), you do not have a choice, you must retain a lawyer.

If you are suing for breach of contract, review your contract carefully, you may be required to go through mediation, or arbitration (or some other form of alternative dispute resolution first). If so, there will be specific rules and procedures for initiating this process.

CalAttorney2
CalAttorney2
CalAttorney2, Attorney