How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dimitry K., Esq. Your Own Question
Dimitry K., Esq.
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 1611
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
Dimitry K., Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My mother will be taking ownership of an alteration company

Customer Question

My mother will be taking ownership of an alteration company and all of its assets, however, we need a contract that states that.
The owner is giving everything needed (machines, customers, etc) without charge. Due to his age, he no longer wants any part of the company and want to retire.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

I'm presuming that since he's simply giving all the assets to your mom, there will be not representations, warranties, etc. Rather, it seems you are looking for a document that transfers the assets from the owner to your mom...correct? Thanks.

Related Business Law Questions