How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 118763
Experience:  All corporate law, including non-profits and charitable fraternal organizations.
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Looking answer night 11:54pm, to Law Educator,Esq

Customer Question

looking answer for last night 11:54pm, to Law Educator,Esq
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Business Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
see which question I am asking?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
They are different then the first one. in details. show me the question.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Please go back to your question located at
The experts on this site are not employees of the site and work long and various hours. Sometimes they may not be online when you reply, but will answer you as soon as they can when they get back online and if you go to the link above you will see the reply. DO NOT reply here and this question will close.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Your last answer was not clear,My lawyer sent court document is against old co and father, only 30 days until now, son start new co and old co is closed,at the same location..., my lawyer can not get new co's name even, so my laywer said can not go new co and make court document change, due to not enough things to prove between the two co...., he want judgment against old co and the father first, otherwise he said court will not accept suit new co, then may delay the first also said court can issue a judgment, but my lawyer said will depending who is the judg...due to old co and father have lawyer too.. your last explain is not clear for my need just simple answer the point of question...
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your reply. I would have appreciated if you keep all questions in one thread, as experts are not employees of this site and get nothing unless customers leave positive feedback on each question.
If your lawyer cannot get the new company name, he is not much of a lawyer or has not even looked. He can go to the Secretary of State's site and search companies and LLC by owner name, son's name (only needs last name) and can find out.
"Not enough connection" between the two companies could be why he could not go against new company, but that would be up to you to present the evidence to him (such as they do the same exact business, have taken over old clients and related owner).
You need to prove the connect, simply stated. Your attorney has to set a debtor's hearing and bring him into court and bring in the son and ask under oath where assets are and ask them about common business clients and same business. So, it is going to be something your attorney has to do in a debtor's examination.