RGMacEsq
RGMacEsq, Attorney
Experience:  Licensed Texas General Practice Attorney
19487448

Who owns (or what corp owns) Cityew Antique Mall and Flea

Customer Question

Who owns (or what corp owns) Cityew Antique Mall and Flea Market? And who is the manager of the one in Dallas, TX/
Category: Business Law
Expert:  RGMacEsq replied 1 year ago.

The owner is: WILLIAMS PAULSEN & PAULSEN LLC. Joan Williams is the registered agent, Ellen Paulsen is the president. They only own the one property, so it's the one in Dallas.

Hope that clears things up a bit. If you have any other questions, please let me know. If not, and you have not yet, please rate my answer AND press the "submit" button, if applicable. Please note that I don't get any credit for the time and effort that I spent on this answer unless and until you rate it positively (3 or more stars). Thank you, ***** ***** luck to you!

Expert:  RGMacEsq replied 1 year ago.

Did you have any other questions before you rate this answer?

Expert:  RGMacEsq replied 1 year ago.

Are you there? Please note that I am still here, awaiting your response or rating... (please note that rating closes this question out, so if there's nothing else, please rate it so that I can assist other customers that are waiting for answers to their questions)

Expert:  RGMacEsq replied 1 year ago.

I see that you have not responded in some time. Please note that this question is still open until you rate it. I believe that I have answered your question, but if you have any other questions, please let me know.If not, and you have not yet, please rate my answer. Please note that I don't get any credit for my answer unless and until you rate it a 3, 4, 5 (good or better). Thank you, ***** ***** good luck to you!

Expert:  RGMacEsq replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  RGMacEsq replied 1 year ago.

I see that you STILL have not responded in some time. Please note that this question is still open until you rate it. I believe that I have answered your question, but if you have any other questions, please let me know.If not, and you have not yet, please rate my answer. Please note that I don't get any credit for my answer unless and until you rate it a 3, 4, 5 (good or better). Thank you, ***** ***** good luck to you!