Business Law

Ask a Business Lawyer. Get Business Law Questions Answered ASAP.

Business Law

I own a cleaning company, some of the girls I subcontract

Customer Question
with do not own a...
I own a cleaning company, some of the girls I subcontract with do not own a vehicle. It says they have to find their own transportation to and from each job, can they not ride with me? Also can the subcontractor but her supplies from me since my clients like what I use as far as products go.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Business Law
10/28/2015
Business Lawyer: MDLaw, Attorney replied 2 years ago
MDLaw
MDLaw, Attorney

Hello and thank you for using the Just Answer website. I look forward to assisting you. When you say that that "it says they have to find their own transportation", what or who is the "it" that you are referring to? Who is saying that?

Infolawyer, Attorney