Business Law

Ask a Business Lawyer. Get Business Law Questions Answered ASAP.

Business Law

What if some websites provide wrong information on a person

Customer Question
or business?...
What if some websites provide wrong information on a person or business?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Business Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/26/2015
Business Lawyer: Ely, Attorney replied 2 years ago
Ely, Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note:This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Can you please be more specific as to the situation?

1) Do you own the business?
2) What website is this?
3) What kind of wrong information?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

I will hire a lawyer to answer this question instead. Thanks.

Okay, all the best.

Infolawyer, Attorney