How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Samuel II Your Own Question
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 27011
Experience:  20 years of experience practicing law with diversified background.
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
Samuel II is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a small roofing company. I have guys from Mexico

Customer Question

I am a small roofing company.
I have guys from Mexico driving my trucks, they do not have drivers license.
I only have liability insurance on the trucks.
The trucks are in my name, not company name.
I am a sole proprietor.
I do not have business insurance, just personal.
What happens if they have serious accident?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.


This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.

You may be will be personally sued by any injured party.

Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.

Such a suit will be based on your negligence of knowingly and willingly allowing non licensed drivers to drive your trucks.