Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.
18572087

I have been made aware of a company that works ,delivering

Customer Question

I have been made aware of a company that works for Amazon ,delivering purchased items from Amazon Prime.
The employees have not received their tips. Tips that are given by customers that have received their packages. Also, the employees are not getting paid for the overtime they have been put in , this has been going on for over a month.
The employees rarely get their checks on time ever.
Amazon is working with this company in a Chicago location that delivers to Chicago and their North West Suburbs. I find it hard to believe that Amazon is on site there, and they have done nothing about these unfair work practices. I mean is that not illegal?
Also, the amount they take out for taxes is ridiculous! I am hoping for an answer to send me in the right direction, while I am asking everyone I know to rid themselves of Amazon Prime, and Amazon completely
Category: Business Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  MDLaw replied 1 year ago.

Hello. What is your legal question, please, i.e. what information are you seeking?