How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Richard - Bizlaw Your Own Question
Richard - Bizlaw
Richard - Bizlaw, Attorney
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 10639
Experience:  30 years of corporate, litigation and international law
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
Richard - Bizlaw is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am the President of a Nevada C Corp. I have a credit

Customer Question

Hi, I am the President of a Nevada C Corp.
I have a credit because 2 clients haven't paid yet.
I want to sell to another company that is willing to buy.
I need an agreement to do so.
Stefano XXXXXX
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Business Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Perhaps I was not so clear.I just need a document to sell my credit to another company (I don't want to sell the company, but just the credit I have).
Expert:  Richard - Bizlaw replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will try to help you. Please remember I just report or interpret the law, so the outcome may not be what you hoped for.

Are you looking to sell the unpaid accounts receivable? If that is a correct understanding, that could be done but it would have to be as an additional service. It would cost $75. If that is acceptable, I will send you an offer of additional services which you would have to accept. Let me know what you want to do.