How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask socrateaser Your Own Question
socrateaser, Attorney
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 38910
Experience:  Retired (mostly)
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
socrateaser is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My partner and I are both FL real estate brokers. We want to

Customer Question

My partner and I are both FL real estate brokers. We want to form a Professional Association (PA) and I have questions regarding the scope of work and also pleasing FREC for a new style of brokerage. I need someone very familiar with corp law as well as
FL real estate statues.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  socrateaser replied 1 year ago.


There are limits to the specificity of information that can be discussed in this forum, because of the regulations placed on attorneys and fee splitting with nonlawyers (Justanswer, LLC is not a law firm). I'm sure you're familiar with this, as real estate agents are generally subject to similar regulation.

I will try to assist, but if things get too "complicated," we may have to take this matter offline, and enter into a more traditional attorney-client relationship. That said, what is your question?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** to go back to a person I had dealt with before and got my question answered.
Expert:  socrateaser replied 1 year ago.

I don't see any citation to legal authority provided by the other contributor in support of his answers. Regardless, if his personal opinion satisfies your needs, then that's all that matters.

Best of luck with your real estate endeavors, and thanks for using Justanswer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am willing to pay for a second point of view providing its constructive and makes new points not already covered. If something has been missed that affects what I want to do I of course want to know