Business Law

Ask a Business Lawyer. Get Business Law Questions Answered ASAP.

Business Law

Has the federal reserve bank of America dispersed the 2001

Customer Question
Clarke Trust....
Has the federal reserve bank of America dispersed the 2001 Clarke Trust.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Business Law
9/15/2015
Business Lawyer: Lucy, Esq., Attorney replied 2 years ago
Lucy, Esq., Attorney

I'm Lucy, and I'd be happy to answer your questions today.

The US federal reserve banks do not dispense funds. Reserve banks are used to process transactions and do not have any direct contact with members of the general public. Trust assets are distributed by the administrator of the trust, who is usually not a bank employee (or a federal reserve employee). Can you tell me anything more about your situation? Do you know what US state the funds would have been held in?

WHO DOES DISPURSE THIS TRUST A/C

Has the 2001 Clarke trust been dispursed???

1. The trustee.

2. It is unfortunately impossible to answer that question. There is no general, nationwide database of trust accounts. Only the trustee can tell you what's happened with a trust account, although if you had the name of the bank where it was located and the account number, you may be able to ask the bank if the accounts are opened or closed.

I am very concerned that you may be involved in some sort of scam. Any time a person is extremely secretive about their situation, and the facts they're providing do not gel with how certain transactions really work, it suggests that they're being given information by scam artists.

If you could give me anymore information at all about your situation, it would help me help you significantly. What is your relationship to the Clarkes? How did you find out about this trust? Did someone you've never met contact you out of the blue and tell you that you were a beneficiary?
Lucy, Esq., Attorney