Business Law

Ask a Business Lawyer. Get Business Law Questions Answered ASAP.

Business Law

Is there an age limit to be an officer in california

Customer Question
corporation a non profit...
is there an age limit to be an officer in california corporation a non profit
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Business Law
9/4/2015
Business Lawyer: Loren, Attorney replied 2 years ago
Loren, Attorney

Good afternoon. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.

There is no upper age limit. So long as a person is legally competent they can be qualified as an officer or director. The person would need to be over 18, though.

further questions? Have I answered your question?

If you have no further questions, and have not yet done so, please remember to leave a favorable rating (Excellent or Good) so that I am credited for assisting you. A bonus is not required, but is always appreciated.

Loren, Attorney