How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Irwin Law Your Own Question
Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Attorney
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 7346
Experience:  30+ yrs. representing small business, real estate, probate
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
Irwin Law is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to know if I can sue a company in Hong Kong

Customer Question

I need to know if I can sue a company in Hong Kong
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 1 year ago.

Yes you can. Here is a listing of attorneys who you may contact to assist you there. I hope this information is helpful.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you , but when I click on the field named "international trade" that's related to my issue it goes to a page that says "There are no listings that match your search criteria. Please modify your search or try a new search"
Please help to overcome this
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 1 year ago.

"International trade" is probably too broad of a topic.Try to use a narrower topic description. LIke, what you are going to sue the Hong Cong resident for? Is it debt collection? Patent infringement? Construction case?

Related Business Law Questions