How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask socrateaser Your Own Question
socrateaser, Attorney
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 39025
Experience:  Retired (mostly)
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
socrateaser is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Barrister, you have directed me up to this point with a

Customer Question

for Barrister..... Barrister, you have directed me up to this point with a small claims judgement award and collecting the $. I have served the judgement debtors' bank and have been awarded 1066.00 from a total of 2,843.40. I now want to file a writ of
execution/levy against personal property (the vehicle I purchased) and the RCW is not clear to me. My goal would be to have the vehicle taken and handed over to me vs. the sheriff selling it at auction. A. is this a possibility? B. what process needs to be
followed specifically? C. do I need to fill out a form asking for the judgment assignee to become the District court? D. I am not finding a standard "form" on the local website for WA. I am finding what the writ should contain. being a layman, I want to be
sure to move forward with this process correctly. I would like a form that is outlined specifically with what I need to put in it. And, of course, any other info you can provide would be much appreciated
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Barrister replied 2 years ago.

Honestly, I don't see any template forms online for filing for a writ and I can't draft something up for you as that could imply an attorney-client relationship which I am prohibited from entering into under my independent contractor agreement with JustAnswer.


I am going to opt out and open the question up to other experts who might be able to assist further..





Expert:  socrateaser replied 2 years ago.


I can provide you with a writ of execution form for Washington State. However, I can only do this as part of an additional services offer. I will send you the offer, and you can accept or decline at your convenience.

Thanks for using Justanswer!