How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 117359
Experience:  All corporate law, including non-profits and charitable fraternal organizations.
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

We are providing training to candidates in return of

Customer Question

We are providing training to candidates in return of training fees. But to make it affordable we are asking candidates to pay us a small amount upfront and a bigger chunk only after they procure the job following training. We want to make sure we have the terms and condition laid out correctly so we recover the training fees once candidate get a job.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Business Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Attached is our terms and condition page. I want this to be reworded such that it will stand in court.
Expert:  MDLaw replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for using the Just Answer website. I look forward to assisting you but please be aware that we cannot provide legal services for you. We can only provide legal information. We are prohibited by the rules of the site and by professional ethics from drafting legal documents for you. What we can do is provide you with information. For example, if you want to know whether a contract complies with the law, we can do that.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That doesn't help. I would want to get my document reviewed/reworded so it becomes a strong legal document. If you cannot provide that service, I assume I wouldn't be charged for this question.
Expert:  MDLaw replied 1 year ago.

You would have to hire an attorney in your state to do that. I apologize if you misunderstood the purpose of the legal section of this site. I get no money since you have not been given an answer. You can choose to either keep your money in your Just Answer account for future use or you can contact Just Answer to get it refunded.

Expert:  MDLaw replied 1 year ago.

I might be able to send your question over to customer service through my end if you would like me to try. No need to leave a rating obviously since you were not given an answer (since you were not seeking legal information but were instead looking for someone to act as your lawyer).

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sure thanks.
Expert:  MDLaw replied 1 year ago.

Will do.

Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
If you are still willing, I would be happy to review your contract for you. Please let me know.