Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

We are looking to partner with other businesses that

Customer Question
specialize in certain services that...
We are looking to partner with other businesses that specialize in certain services that our clients will need such as editing, coaching services. What type of agreement would be needed? We are looking at offering a flat rate and commission rate for some
of the services.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Business Law
Answered in 3 days by:
8/10/2015
Business Lawyer: wallstreetesq., Attorney replied 3 years ago
wallstreetesq.
wallstreetesq., Attorney

A general services contract would be fine, I would suggest using an independent contractor agreement, so you can detail what services are going to be made, and what compensation will be given.

A partnership agreement, would only be helpful, if they are going to be actual Partners with you, such as sharing in profits. etc.

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to ask.