Business Law

Ask a Business Lawyer. Get Business Law Questions Answered ASAP.

Business Law

I currently have a LLC with 3 DBA's under it. One DBA is a

Customer Question
Concession business the second is...
I currently have a LLC with 3 DBA's under it. One DBA is a Concession business the second is a technology business and the third is a tax business. Is it possible for my LLC to manage payroll and HR for all DBA's? Basically all paychecks an hire docs will come from the LLC name.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Business Law
8/3/2015
Business Lawyer: Richard, Attorney replied 2 years ago
Richard, Attorney
Hi! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!
DBA's are simply alternative names for the entity that is formed. Even though you may be operating 3 distinctive business units within this LLC under 3 different DBA's, there is only one entity here...i.e., the LLC. Thus, yes, you can certainly manage your payroll and HR under the one LLC because despite the DBA's, all the personnel are working for the one LLC.
Thank you so much for allowing me to help you with your questions. I have done my best to provide information which fully addresses your question. If you have any follow up questions, please ask! If I have fully answered your question(s) to your satisfaction, I would appreciate you rating my service as OK, Good or Excellent (hopefully Good or Excellent). I thank you in advance for taking the time to provide me a positive rating!
Richard, Attorney