Business Law

Ask a Business Lawyer. Get Business Law Questions Answered ASAP.

Business Law

I am in a LLC partnership with 2 other people and I would

Customer Question
like to get out....
I am in a LLC partnership with 2 other people and I would like to get out. It is a retail store, but we have vendors that own stock. We have not paid each other, not enough profits. How do I go about getting out
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Business Law
8/3/2015
Business Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 2 years ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Do you have any membership agreement in writing that provides for members exiting the LLC?
Have you approached the other members asking them to buy you out?
Infolawyer, Attorney