How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Richard Your Own Question
Richard, Attorney
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 55316
Experience:  32 years of experience practicing law and a businessman.
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
Richard is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How do i rate you on this site? I want to rate you well. You

Customer Question

How do i rate you on this site? I want to rate you well. You made our day. Thank you so much for the info we desperately need. But now that he has the right to evicte me out of our home that we spent 65,000 remodeling over 2 years. What can i do to stop the eviction? What is my next step to be not picking up and moving. Without him throwing us out because judge gave us 30 days. They didnt want to here about anything but the evection.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there. What you want to include in your letter is that included in your damages will be the cost of room and board living elsewhere when you should be entitled to live in the house under your contractual arrangement. And, you should have appeal rights for the judge's decision.

Related Business Law Questions