Business Law

Ask a Business Lawyer. Get Business Law Questions Answered ASAP.

Business Law

I am wanting to start my own business going to peoples homes

Customer Question
and doing prenatal ultrasounds, not...
I am wanting to start my own business going to peoples homes and doing prenatal ultrasounds, not have a degree an ultrasound from an accredited school and have 10 years of experience I want to know if what I want to do is legal, these ultrasounds will be for entertainment only and I will have them sign a waiver understanding those facts please advise I live in will be working in Volusia County Florida
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Business Law
Answered in 5 days by:
8/6/2015
Business Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 2 years ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
FL does not require an ultrasound technician be licensed to perform ultrasounds. So you can do them in FL without a license. If you are having them sign a waiver and that it is being done for entertainment and not medical purposes, this would protect you as well.
Thank you very much.
Thank you for your reply.
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney