J. Warren
J. Warren, Attorney
Experience:  Experience in general business transaction and formation matters.
64316804

What type of attorney do I need to sue a manufacturer of medical

Customer Question

What type of attorney do I need to sue a manufacturer of medical appliances. ?
Category: Business Law
Expert:  J. Warren replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I look forward to providing you information. Please note:
(1) this is general information and is not legal advice. I never propose a specific course of action. There is no attorney-client relationship or privilege that is formed when communicating to an expert on this site. The site repeats this disclaimer numerous times. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and
(2) there may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my reply while I am typing out my answer.
A product liability or also known as a defective products liability attorney is the area of practice that a medical device product would fall under. Often this will be under the general practice heading of a personal injury attorney.
You can contact the Utah Bar Association Lawyer Referral Service for assistance in contacting a personal injury attorney who has experience with defective medical products: http://www.utahbar.org/directories/find-a-utah-lawyer/
Also, www.avvo.com has a directory of product liability lawyers in Utah. This site rate lawyers based on peer and client review as well:
http://www.avvo.com/search/lawyer_search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=product+liability&loc=utah&commit=
All my best & encouragement.
Kindly remember the only way experts receive any credit at all for spending time with customers is if you click on ok, good or excellent service even though you have made a deposit or are a subscription customer. You must complete the rating for the expert to receive any credit.
All states have intricacies in their laws and any information given is simply information only and specifically is not intended to be, nor does it constitute, legal advice. This communication does not establish an attorney-client relationship with you.