How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dimitry K., Esq. Your Own Question
Dimitry K., Esq.
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 41221
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
Dimitry K., Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I want to transfer ownership of my llc. it is a single member

Customer Question

i want to transfer ownership of my llc. it is a single member llc and i want to transfer 100% ownership to my business partner. What forms do i have to fill out with the state of NY to do that? it is a NY LLC
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Dimitry K., Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question. Please permit me to assist you with your concerns. This is the only form you need to file with the state to get this done, and along with a $60 check, this can permit you to amend ownership to transfer ownership to the new partner. However on the side I would very very strongly urge you to also obtain a personal agreement under which the terms of the transfer are put forth under the circumstances. Here is the form: Sincerely, ***** *****

Related Business Law Questions