How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dimitry K., Esq. Your Own Question
Dimitry K., Esq.
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 1611
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
Dimitry K., Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a contract to provide some mineral ore to a buyer. I

Customer Question

I have a contract to provide some mineral ore to a buyer. I want to sell 4% of the contracts value in the form of a limited share offering. What is the best vehicle by which to present this opportunity to potential buyers? Thanks for your attention this matter on yet a Sunday!!
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Business Law
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
just realized you specify UK law, and my question is pertinent to US law,any problem?
Expert:  Attorney2 replied 2 years ago.
You are in the U.S. section. Did you want to continue with an attorney in the U.S.? What state does your question pertain to?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It pertains to selling share of a contract to supply goods. No real estate involved. See the above origional question.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes, continue, but doesnt need real estate consideration.
Expert:  Attorney2 replied 2 years ago.
Sorry your question posted in the U.S. Real Estate Law category
Expert:  Attorney2 replied 2 years ago.
I have contacted the category moderator to place your question in the correct category. Thank you for your patience.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry, I have moved on to an attorney that responds promptly and actually answers my questions briefly before we entered an agreement for his services. Had I received an appropriate response in an appropriate length of time, I would have followed thru with your service further. I got a reply concerning "real estate" of which my inquiry never indicated such, and then a reply that it was going to be forwarded to the proper category department, of which I have failed to receive the results of even at this time! I suggest that you review your procedures, make improvements accordingly and then maybe others nwill not have the same experience! Thanks
Expert:  Attorney2 replied 1 year ago.
I am so sorry that no one responded to your question. I contacted the moderator to have the category changed for you. Please contact customer service for a refund.

Related Business Law Questions