Daniel Kokhba
Daniel Kokhba,
Experience:  Partner at Kantor Davidoff
11313492

I started a business with some one I funded the project and

Customer Question

I started a business with some one I funded the project and had my partner do website and magazine layout photos etc. I invested around 7k in a high times event in which things went bad. My partner refused to take photos of the persons of interest that I wanted for publication purposes. Later he partially Dismantled my website mind you that I paid for everything even the french fries he made my Company look bad I couldn't connect and do business with Vendors people that I needed to Sign up for my services. Basically I feel that I spent a grat deal of money and couldnt do what We set out to accomplish . Sign u p paying customers and Photographing the People of Interest to my Magazine.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Hello: This isCustomer I am a licensed Attorney and I will be assisting you today.
I am sorry, but I am having trouble understanding your post.
Could you review it, make corrections, and resubmit?
What is your specific question?