Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.
18572087

We have a 501c3 in Michigan our CEOs is the signer on the land

Customer Question

We have a 501c3 in Michigan our CEOs is the signer on the land in which the non profit exist in the event of termination of the CEOs does the land contract transfer to the non profit
Category: Business Law
Expert:  RGMacEsq replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for using JustAnswer. Did the CEO sign on the land contract while he was the CEO of the nonprofit, expressly or implicitly on behalf of the nonprofit?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes
Expert:  RGMacEsq replied 2 years ago.
Is the nonprofit specifically mentioned in the contract, or merely the name of the CEO? Does it state that he's signing it in his capacity as CEO of the nonprofit?
Expert:  RGMacEsq replied 2 years ago.
Did you see my follow up question?
Expert:  RGMacEsq replied 2 years ago.
Hello?
Expert:  RGMacEsq replied 2 years ago.
Should I continue to wait for your response, or may I assist others waiting for answers to their questions?
Expert:  RGMacEsq replied 2 years ago.
My apologies, but I must assist the other customers that are waiting. Once you respond to my follow up question, I will respond as soon as I can. Please note that I may be assisting other customers or otherwise out of the office (depending when you respond). Thank you.