Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.
18572087

Need a Paper Business Law class Legal Underpinnings

Customer Question

Need a Paper for my Business Law class Legal Underpinnings of Business Law Imagine that you own each of the following businesses: Tinker’s Home Security Service (sole proprietorship) Tinker & Tailor’s Home Security Service (general partnership) Tinker
& Tailor’s Home Security Service (LP) Tinker & Tailor’s Home Security Service, Inc. (corporation) Tinker & Tailor’s Home Security Service, LLC (LLC) 1.The businesses are being sued for breach of contract. Create a matrix that lists each business, and compare
and contrast your personal liability exposure as an owner as a result of the lawsuit. 2.For each business entity, analyze how you might limit your liability exposure as an owner. 3.Describe a business that you may own some day or that you currently own. (Even
if you never plan to own a business, pretend as if you will do so for the purposes of this assignment.) Examine the best business organizational form for the business that you have described, including in your examination personal liability exposure, management,
taxation, and ease of formation. Submit a four- to five-page paper (not including title and reference pages). Your paper must be formatted according to APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide and you must cite at least three scholarly sources
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
I can help with this, but will have to that this for you through the Additional Services option offered by JustAnswer. But, you would have to format it and provide the citations. If that would be helpful, let me know and I'll extend that offer and you can then decide whether or not to accept. Fair enough?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I can format and provide citation. Not a problem. Thank you for the quick response.
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
I will extend the offer now; you should receive it shortly.