Infolawyer, Attorney
Experience:  Experienced lawyer
11313492

Since there is So much History to this , and It Probably is

Customer Question

Since there is So much History to this , and It Probably is a Civil matter, any way , Can I Buy extra SERVICES ? if Not let me know , AND I will bug Off, But , I Need To run this by Someone ASAP as Seller is Expecting me To respond, and a lot of details. And Since I'm Financial Supporter Now of Handicapped Granddaughter , I Can't afford to lose money I will lose , by Seller Not Providing promised Paperwork a Year Ago , So I can Sell valuable Dogs, To Help Defer Granddaughters Medical bills. I'm a FormrSpecial Forcees Officer who is Physically breaking Down From Servic, Emotionally Breaking Down From Sudden loss of Daughter and Granddaughters Condition and Financially Breaking at Overhead I can't Afford , And All Thru No fault of my own , But , still Mine To deal With , but watched a Lot of Bad Things Serving, , and Thought I Could Handle anything, but My worry level of Make making it thru this , with the 3 Breakdowns , Not sure Which will break me First, FINANCIAL HEAVIEST THOUH WITH Granddaughter and No way To Sell Dogs So money is There to cover her needs , So It's humbling butter Worth It to this old Soldier to ask for help and To Pay For Advise on Stance To take With Seller as I now Have 18 dogs I can't Afford to feed as Dogs had Puppies but I Can't Sell For Price Tey are Worth , Pennes on dollar and No papers! Plus, he was To get 4 of 15 as Part of original sale and I am Not caring For his Dogsvanymore and want To sell as Need Money and he Never CompletedContract , But wants Puppies , Never gave me paper work and I hhaveBeen forced To pay their care and want sOld so I can make Money NKeep Spending. Extra Services available? I can Cut time You waste on me , by U.S. Having phone call, Not email and At this point will pay Whateverr You Name. Why not wait and See local lawyer tomorrow? I need To make decision on Dogs Today, before seller calls Tontight For his Pups , I Want to feel some Confidence on my legal stance , he's Cost me a lot of money for failing to provide Ownership papers and Misrepresented Dogs in Sale . Do You Ever Do that? Please Just let. Me know and If Not THANK YOU ANYWAY!
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

I am sorry that I did not see this until this morning, but if you would like to continue discussing this we can do so. Just let me know. However, I cannot do any phone calls as the state bars consider that unauthorized practice of law and as such we have to restrict ourselves to this forum or email.