Infolawyer, Attorney
Experience:  Experienced lawyer
11313492

I received (via USPS) a Memorandum of Judgement against my husband. It was issued by Capit

Customer Question

I received (via USPS) a Memorandum of Judgement against my husband. It was issued by Capitol One Bank.
for a specified amount. It was dated 05/09/2011. This should have been addressed to my son as the Credit Card was issued to him and not my husband. My son lived with us at the time and has the same first name as my husband and has always signed is name with a Jr.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  MDLaw replied 2 years ago.
Hello and thank you for using the Just Answer website. I look forward to assisting you this evening. What is your legal question, please?