How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dimitry K., Esq. Your Own Question
Dimitry K., Esq.
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 1611
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
Dimitry K., Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Ok so I have a company in china that wants to give me sole

Customer Question

Ok so I have a company in china that wants to give me sole dealership over this product in the USA, I want to go to china with a letter of an agreement that states just that. What kind of agreement letter do I need in order to make sure that every unit sold in the USA must go through my company.
Thank you
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Richard - Bizlaw replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will try to help you. Please remember I just report or interpret the law, so the outcome may not be what you hoped for. You want an agreement that gives you an exclusive distribution agreement in the United States where you are the only person to whom they can sell for resale in the U.S. You would also want to make sure that no other distributor in another part of the world could sell into the US. I stongly suggest you retain an attorney to assist you. However here is a link to a sample agreement that will give you an idea of the issues covered. If I have answered all your questions, please positively rate my answer as that is how I receive credit. If you have more questions, please let me know. If the answer was especially helpful you can provide a bonus.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Would you be able to write such contract or agreement letter for my company?
Expert:  Richard - Bizlaw replied 2 years ago.
That would have to be done as an additional service. If you tell me about the product, what the time period involved is and your concerns about the transaction you want addressed in the agreement, I could give you a price for doing the agreement.

Related Business Law Questions