Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.
18572087

I knew i would want to start a business so in 2011 i payed

Customer Question

i knew i would want to start a business so in 2011 i payed to register a llc and have done nothing with it. now that i have navigated through the ideas sector of my mind and came up with probabilities that will bring success, where do i go from here? please consider also that my ideas include the sale of an invention idea for begining capital as well as me conducting business both in florida and internationally. moldova is the country i am looking at as far as the international aspect goes and that is involving import/export, non-profit as well as small start up businesses. i understand this may sound like alot of food on one plate but i know with a properly prepared game plan the execution of this project will only be following the steps one by one. i do need some help with ensuring that i have a proper procedure set in place. any assistance given would not be forgotten nor in vain. ty for your time and consideration in this matter! ***** ***** the llc is in fl and its name is ***** ***** llc
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Dimitry K., Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your post. Please permit me to assist you if I can.
I do apologize but I am a bit unclear as to you question. What, specifically, are you seeking to accomplish? And how exactly can I help?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i want to import clothing and goods on a small level into moldova and and exporting goods like wine and spirits. i want to use an llc i set up in 2011 and have not used yet. i know i could do most of this with no license at all but want to expand the small ventures into what i deem will be a win/win for my business as well as the people i do business with abroad. this is even to the point of seting up non profit orginazations for services that can truelly be of aid to ppeople in need of a little help.the way to improve life all around the world would be to do things to help yourself while not stepping on another mans foot and this is a goal i feel i can reach easily and this is my first step in this process. it may sound simple but it is just a start, and i need to know if i can use my 2011 started llc and if so where i go from there in a legalistic aspect.
Hi, If your LLC is still valid and active, and the terms under which you opened the LLC do not bar you from conducting such business, you are free to do so. I would suggest that you review your initial application and see what you listed as the business goals of the LLC--you might need to update them and file "Articles of Amendment" to set forth your new goals. For example if the initial LLC was set up to sell books, you'd need to amend the description to include wine/spirits and goods from Moldova for this LLC to be able to start acting within that capacity. Sincerely, ***** *****