Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

I need a few questions answered: 1. Myself and a partner…

Customer Question
Hi, I need a few...
Hi, I need a few questions answered: 1. Myself and a partner have 3 translation websites, that all operate as the same. It gives us a computational advantage to have three different sites. 2. They are all registered as LLC's. 3. How should we structure
this? Should we file 1 LLC, and then file DBA's for the individual sites? Our goal is to have them all funnel into one LLC bank account. 4. Operating agreement: He is in Sweden, and I am in the US. What needs to be done in order to legally be operating at
50/50 profit share? Will a standard US operating agreement be suffice? Thank you.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Business Law
7/3/2015
Business Lawyer: Maverick, Attorney replied 2 years ago
Maverick
Maverick, Attorney
1. If they are all already registered as LLC's then I am not clear on how you can now only have one LLC? Can you please clarify?
2. What state are you located in?
Infolawyer, Attorney