Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

BUYER CAN CANCEL OR GO THROUGH WITH SALE. CAN HE ASK FOR…

Customer Question
BUYER CAN CANCEL OR GO...
BUYER CAN CANCEL OR GO THROUGH WITH SALE. CAN HE ASK FOR MONEY TO GO AHEAD FROM ME
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Business Law
6/23/2015
Business Lawyer: Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney replied 3 years ago
Thank you for your post. Please permit me to assist you with your concerns.
-Could you explain your situation a little more?
What manner of sale is this, can you please provide more information? Thank you!
HOUSE SALE INSPECTION PERIOD 12 DAYS UP TOMORROW BUYER CAN CANCEL OR GO THROUGH WITH SALE.HAD INSPECTION LASST WED STRUCTURAL ENGINEERD CAME OUT LAST FRI EXT FOR 2 DAYS MON.
HAVE TO PUT UP 20,000 MORE ON THURS IF DOES NOT CANCEL
It appears that you have already been working on this with an another professional. Are you seeking a second opinion, or do you wish to continue with that professional as far as your subsequent question and request?
DOES NOT MATTER
I do apologize but I do not engage in phone calls as I see it as potentially violating my rules on maintaining my law licenses. I can, however, discuss via Skype as an additional service, provided that you understand and consent that I cannot and do not act as your attorney, and there is no attorney client privilege being created by our conversation. Please advise.