Business Law

Ask a Business Lawyer. Get Business Law Questions Answered ASAP.

Business Law

I am involved in a civil lawsuit. There three partners

Customer Question
involved myself and another person...
I am involved in a civil lawsuit. There three partners involved myself and another person are minority partners and one majority partner. It was an oral agreement and the majority partner said he would draft a partnership agreement, which he has presented
as evidence. He claims that he gave me a copy of the agreement which he did not do. He says that I was not included in the partnership because I would not sign the agreement. Is he required to present some evidence that he did in fact give me the agreement.
In the other minority partners deposition he stated that he was never presented a copy of the agreement with my name on it. He was only given a copy of an agreement with his name on it and the majority partners name.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Business Law
6/21/2015
Business Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 2 years ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Hello: This isCustomer I am a licensed Attorney and I will be assisting you today.
I am sorry, but I am having trouble understanding your post.
Could you review it, put proper punctuation marks, properly identify all the parties involved, and resubmit?
Thank you for your cooperation.
Infolawyer, Attorney