Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

I an setting up a C Corp and need a lawyer to 1 or 2 things.

Customer Question
I will be adding 1,000,000,000...
I will be adding 1,000,000,000 shares @ .00001 a share and rolling over about $50,000 from other investment accounts. I need someone familiar with business law in this aspect.
I need you to review the paperwork and let me know what I need to do.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Business Law
6/19/2015
Business Lawyer: Richard, Attorney replied 2 years ago
Richard, Attorney
Hi! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!
You'll need a few additional templates as well....Bylaws and Organizational Consent in Lieu of Meeting. I can help you with all this through the Additional Services option offered by JustAnswer. If that would be helpful, let me know and I'll extend that offer and you can then decide whether or not to accept. Fair enough?
Infolawyer, Attorney