How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Infolawyer Your Own Question
Infolawyer, Attorney
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 1780
Experience:  Experienced lawyer
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
Infolawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I an setting up a C Corp and need a lawyer to 1 or 2 things.

Customer Question

I an setting up a C Corp and need a lawyer to 1 or 2 things.
I will be adding 1,000,000,000 shares @ .00001 a share and rolling over about $50,000 from other investment accounts. I need someone familiar with business law in this aspect.
I need you to review the paperwork and let me know what I need to do.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Hi! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!
You'll need a few additional templates as well....Bylaws and Organizational Consent in Lieu of Meeting. I can help you with all this through the Additional Services option offered by JustAnswer. If that would be helpful, let me know and I'll extend that offer and you can then decide whether or not to accept. Fair enough?