Business Law

Ask a Business Lawyer. Get Business Law Questions Answered ASAP.

Business Law

I have 2 Letters from the U.S. Treasusary payment that

Customer Question
I have 2 Letters from...
I have 2 Letters from the U.S. Treasusary for a payment that I am to receive in the amount of 3 million pounds. They are paying it to me in A treasury bond but I just got a letter stating there's something called Marginal Fluctuation Rate Difference and this money can't be deducted because the funds have a executive non fragment seal. Does this make any sense.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Business Law
6/17/2015
Business Lawyer: socrateaser, Attorney replied 2 years ago
socrateaser, Attorney
Hello, What, if anything have you done for the U.S. government that would justify you're being paid 3 million pounds?
It's an inheritance that I am receiving from Royal Canada Bank in the UK. The first letter is a agreement between the bank in the UK and the U.S. Treasury , I have a copy of the letter. It states how the Department of the treasury has signed a MOU with the holding bank Royal Bank of Canada, to pay my inheritance as US treasury Bond. The first letter is signed by Peter Barrowcliffe Director Office of International Affairs US Department of the Treasury New York, and the second letter is from Eric M Thorson Inspector General Department of the Treasury. The second letter is out of the Washington Dc office on Treasury letter head office of Inspector General.
If you are being required to pay anything to anyone as an adviance condition to the receipt of funds, then the proposed transaction is a "confidence scheme," in my opinion (i.e., a "scam"), and you should contact the FBI and report the incident. I hope I've answered your question. Please let me know if you require further clarification. And, please provide a positive feedback rating for my answer -- otherwise, I receive nothing for my efforts in your behalf.Thanks again for using justanswer.com!
socrateaser, Attorney