Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

I am looking at buying into a business as a 35% partner. It is a lawn care business,but I…

Customer Question
I am looking at buying...
I am looking at buying into a business as a 35% partner. It is a lawn care business,but I do not know how to determine value (just look at the balance sheet?)
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Business Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/16/2015
Business Lawyer: Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney replied 3 years ago
Thank you for your post. I appreciate you requesting me to assist you and will do my best to help.
If I may ask, did the other partners offer you a price point under which they want you to join? As far as revenue, how much of that is used up as wages and expenses?