Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

Again, I have an LLC and found a few ppl that want to

Customer Question
Hello Again, I have an...
Hello Again, I have an LLC and found a few ppl that want to work with me and do sales and marketing. However, these individuals will be creating a website for my LLC and doing cold calling. They only get paid when their is a sale and the LLC gets paid.
I have agreed to split profits 50/50 for their sales efforts in securing a contract with clients. Also, have agreed to split profits for inbound calls and emails generated from the website. However, I do believe any sales secured by me the owner should not
be split especially my own personal contacts and ppl that I meet that never heard of the company. The individuals do not agree with this. If there is any lawsuit brought against the LLC, I would be held liable and not the sales ppl. I guess it is up to me
how I setup the agreement with the sales ppl, but I am not sure if there is a business advisor out there that could tell what other start-up companies are doing. In this industry, ppl don't like to share what they are doing.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Business Law
6/15/2015
Business Lawyer: socrateaser, Attorney replied 3 years ago
socrateaser, Attorney
Contact me via email, please.