Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

Are you aware that all statutes and codes are applicable only…

Customer Question
Are you aware that all...
Are you aware that all statutes and codes are applicable only to residents of Washington D.C.?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Business Law
6/13/2015
Business Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 3 years ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

What do you mean? The laws of DC apply to everyone in DC, but what laws are you talking about?

Are you interested in such a discussion?

If you have a specific question, I am more than happy to answer your question.

But in order for me to answer your question, you have to post one.

TKU. Perhaps another time.

Sorry Leo

I wish you the best.