Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

Socrateaser only please. A friend said domestic violence is…

Customer Question
Customeronly please. A friend said...
Customeronly please. A friend said domestic violence is like a crime against humanity and the police won't drop it. If I dodge police, and they don't catch me, when will it end? Is that why you said for him to contact police? I have rental guests coming
to the house Wednesday and don't want them awakened or bothered by police knocking on my door looking for me. Two questions: for us to make this all end now, should he go to the police in person or call them? What exactly should he tell them. I have my lines
down. But what should he do? At this point, it's better for him to take a hit for filing false police report then for me to take a domestic violence wrap! I have bruises. We were just stupid and this will NEVER happen again.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Business Law
6/13/2015
Business Lawyer: socrateaser, Attorney replied 3 years ago
socrateaser, Attorney
I have a policy of not discussing criminal issues online. It's too dangerous for the defendant. If you want to discuss this offline, I will send you an additional services offer. Otherwise, I'm afraid that I must respectfully ***** ***** continue this discussion.
I hope I've answered your question. Please let me know if you require further clarification. And, please provide a positive feedback rating for my answer -- otherwise, I receive nothing for my efforts in your behalf.
Thanks again for using justanswer.com!
Thanks. Please send the offer.
okie dokie.