Business Law

Ask a Business Lawyer. Get Business Law Questions Answered ASAP.

Business Law

I own a llc with multiple dba's. The focus the parent LLC (RMH

Customer Question
Global Solutions is management and...
I own a llc with multiple dba's. The focus the parent LLC (RMH Global Solutions is management and consultation. the 1st DBA (RMH Surgical Management)is focused on allied healthcare provider practice management. The success of the 1st DBA has ultimately created and evolved into a network services needed and a provider co-operative to fulfill those needs. just filed a 2nd DBA (Optum Surgical Assistants)for purposes of a contract with a local hosp to provider AHCP's on an exclusivity arrangements.
I want to offer key individuals who made contract possible, partnership in the 2nd DBA and was wondering if a simple partner agreement would suffice
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Business Law
6/13/2015
Business Lawyer: Damien Bosco, Attorney replied 2 years ago
Damien Bosco
Damien Bosco, Attorney
Hello and Welcome! My name is***** am a licensed attorney. I have assisted hundreds of others with their legal questions. I am happy to help you!
Since it is an LLC, there would not be a partnership agreement, it would be an operating agreement. Also, you cannot treat each dba as it's own entity; the LLC is the entity. There is only one entity. If you want key employees to be owners of the LLC also, you would offer them a membership interest in the LLC and draft it in a way to limit their interest in certain aspects of the business. Of course you would need a local attorney to do this because there would be no template since this what you want to do is not a usual situation.
Damien Bosco
Damien Bosco
Damien Bosco, Attorney