Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

California llc, , i have not paid the $800 llc franchise…

Customer Question
california llc, for 2014...
california llc, for 2014, i have not paid the $800 llc franchise fee for having llc here in california. when it was due this year?? do i have send a check to them or do i have to fill out form 568? i was reading their website, but confused?
somebody do reaserch and let me know please.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Business Law
6/12/2015
Business Lawyer: CalAttorney2, Attorney replied 3 years ago
CalAttorney2
CalAttorney2, Attorney
Dear Customer, thank you for using our service. I would like to assist you today. Responses may have a short delay for review and research.
You need to submit form 568.
When is Form 568 due?
Form 568 is due on the 15th day of the fourth month after the close of the year. If the due date falls on a Saturday, Sunday, or legal holiday, the filing date is the next business day.

Source: http://www.taxes.ca.gov/Income_Tax/limliacobus.shtml