Business Law

Ask a Business Lawyer. Get Business Law Questions Answered ASAP.

Business Law

I want to introduce a client to some manufacturers , but

Customer Question
hi I want to introduce...
hi I want to introduce a client to some manufacturers , but I want all the business relations to be through me only . is there any NDA sample for that
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Business Law
6/8/2015
Business Lawyer: Maverick, Attorney replied 2 years ago
Maverick
Maverick, Attorney
Welcome! My name is Maverick. I very much enjoy what I do and I hope that you will benefit from this information.
What state[s] are you and the potential sub located in?

our company is in United Arab Emirates . I need a sample NDA to be signed by the subcontractor before I disclose the name of my clients to him , to assure that he will not contact them behind my back ...either for this job or for any future business with the clients for the same specific product.

Thanks

file:///C:/Users/Amin/Downloads/pkg+subcontractor+form.pdf
The link above has a sample you can use as a go-by. Please look at sections 20-21 as they have the key confidentiality, non-solicitation & non-compete agreements that you are looking for. You can modify and incorporate this language to suit your needs.
Hope this helps.
Please assign a feedback rating so JA will compensate me for my time. You are free to ask follow-up questions thereafter at no charge. Please allow up to 24 hours for a follow-up response if I am signed off.
If, for some reason, you are not satisfied with the answer, I would appreciate knowing why so that I can try to clear up any misunderstanding that may have taken place. Also, if you need a refund, just let me know and I will inform JA on your behalf. Finally, you may request me in the future by beginning the question with "THIS IS FOR MAVERICK".
Thank you for using Just Answer. Best wishes for 2015!

dear

the link is not opening .pls. check & resend

Thanks

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:ZaveIiw3duIJ:www.pkmg.net/pkmg.net/Application_files/PKMG_SUBCONTRACTOR%2520AGREEMENT%2520TERMITE%2520INSPECTION%2520AND%2520TREATMENT%2520WDO%2520CONTRACTOR%2520-%2520FINAL.2.pdf+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
Sorry, please try the above link. I am not sure why the non-cached version is not opening. Below is what sections 20-21 state:
20. CONFIDENTIALITY. Subcontractor acknowledges and agrees that it may have access to and become acquainted with PKMG’s trade secrets, trademarks, inventions, customer lists, accounts, services, innovations, processes and procedures, information, records, and specifications owned or licensed by PKMG and/or used by PKMG in connection with the operation of its business (“Confidential Information”). Subcontractor agrees that it will not disclose, either directly or indirectly, any of the Confidential Information to any third party. Subcontractor further agrees that it will not use the Confidential Information except in connection with Subcontractor’s performance of this Agreement. All PKMG files, records, documents, blueprints, specifications, letters, notes, original artwork, furnished notebooks and similar items coming into Subcontractor’s possession shall remain the exclusive property of PKMG and shall be returned to PKMG by Subcontractor upon the completion of the Work Order or earlier termination of this Agreement or upon written request from PKMG that said property be returned. Subcontractor agrees to take all necessary and reasonable steps to preserve the Confidential Information during and after the termination or expiration of this Agreement. Subcontractor further agrees that it will not disclose to any third parties the fact that Subcontractor has been retained by PKMG, without the prior written consent of PKMG.
21. NON-SOLICITATION AND NON-COMPETITION. Subcontractor agrees that during the term of this Agreement and for 12 consecutive months after the termination or expiration of this Agreement, it will not solicit business from any client of PKMG in the State or states in which Subcontractor performs services for PKMG under this Agreement nor will it compete with PKMG in the provision of services of the kind and nature Subcontractor performs for PKMG pursuant to the Work Order or Work Orders. Subcontractor further agrees that the non‐competition and non‐solicitation provisions of this Agreement are necessary to protect PKMG’s legitimate business interests, including, without limitation, the confidential business or professional information and trade secrets of PKMG, the relationships between PKMG and its clients, venders and subcontractors, and the goodwill of PKMG. Subcontractor further agrees that the 12‐month duration and geographical limitations of this Section 15 are reasonable, and enforcement of this provision, whether by injunctive relief, damages or otherwise, is in no way contrary to the public health, safety and welfare. In the event a court of Competent Jurisdiction (defined as the State of Federal Courts located and situated in Miami‐Dade County, Florida) determines that either the time or geographical limitations of this provision are invalid, the court may establish different time or geographical restriction, and the parties agree to comply with the court’s orders. The parties acknowledge and agree that Subcontractor’s breach of this provision will result in irreparable injury to PKMG not capable of being measured by money damages, and PKMG does not have an adequate remedy at law to redress such injury. Thus, in the event there is a breach or threatened breach of this Section 17 of this Agreement, PKMG shall be entitled to seek and obtain injunctive relief without the posting of a bond in order to enforce the Subcontractor’s non‐solicitation and non‐competition agreement. Subcontractor agrees to reimburse PKMG for all costs and expenses, including attorney’s fees at the trial and appellate levels and in bankruptcy court, in connection with PKMG’s enforcement action. This provision does not limit any other rights and legal or equitable remedies available to PKMG on account of Subcontractor’s breach of this Section
Maverick
Maverick
Maverick, Attorney