Infolawyer, Attorney
Experience:  Experienced lawyer
11313492

This is timothy XXXXXX and owner of

Customer Question

This is timothy XXXXXX and owner of XXXXXXXX located on XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and operating since 2007. Due to baltimore riot occured on Apr. 27, 2015 my store is one of the looted store. now the issue is the looters came in broke the 2 atms which were installed inside of store which . because of fincial problems i can't afford to purchase atms so i dedcided to go with another company who can help me by proving much better atm price. now the problem is contract i have with this atm company named United National Bankard Services, Inc. According to my knowdege and remerberance i was told i have 3yr contract by korean atm sales person and there were no mention of 10yr automatic renewal whatsoever otherwise i would take action prior to the expriraton of the term. i believe the UNBS company used my disavantage in english understanding. i believe this is preposterous contract. i need help.
Category: Business Law
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i can send the contract i have with UNBS now by email if it is necessay
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
hello
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
anybody?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
somebody?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
nobody?
Expert:  Dimitry K., Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your post. Please permit me to assist you if I can.
Do you still require assistance at this time?