Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

We have a virtual office IN nyc we are based out of NJ we…

Customer Question
Hi we have a virtual...
Hi we have a virtual office IN nyc we are based out of NJ we don't do any business out of the nyc office just accept mail and meet with a client every now and then there do i need any licenses
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Business Law
6/4/2015
Business Lawyer: Ely, Attorney replied 2 years ago
Ely, Attorney
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note:
(A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein. No attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. This is repeated in numerous disclaimers throughout the site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) there may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my reply while I am typing out my answer.
What kind of business is this? (For example: toy imports.)
Tech consultant
Thank you, M.
Well then where were you when my computer's keyboard locked up? I'm holding you personally responsible. Hehehe.
Anyhow (all kidding aside), there is no license required for general computer tech support. However, if you are operating under any other name than the name of the corporation, let me know. For example, if you have "Tech ABC, LLC," but you operate under "Happy Tech World."
Gentle Reminder: Please, use the REPLY or SEND button to keep chatting, or rate positively and SUBMIT your rating when we are finished. You may always ask follow ups at no charge after rating.
Ely, Attorney