Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

WE HAD LEFT TWO CHECKS WITH A FLORIDA CO ,TO BE PROCESS WHEN…

Customer Question
WE HAD LEFT TWO CHECKS...
WE HAD LEFT TWO CHECKS WITH A FLORIDA CO ,TO BE PROCESS WHEN WE CALLED THEM ON A COUPLE WRECKERS WE HAD TOLD THEM NOT TO DEPOSIT THEM TELL WE CALL THEM ,WE HAD A LOT OF TROBLE WITH THE TRUCKS CALLED THEM THEY WOULD NOT DO ANY THING SO WE NEVER GAVE THEM THE OK TO DEPOSIT CHECKS THEY WEIGHTED 90 DAYS THEN DEPOSIT THEM WIYHOUT OUR PERMISSION THEN GOT A LAYWER TO SEND US A LETTER GIVING US 15 DAYS TO CLEAR UP ,WE ARE NOT SURE WHAT TO DUE BECAUSE WE NEVER GAVE PERMISSION TO DEPOSIT CK.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Business Law
Answered in 4 days by:
6/8/2015
Business Lawyer: Richard - Bizlaw, Attorney replied 3 years ago
Richard - Bizlaw
Hello, my name is Richard. I will try to help you. Please remember I just report or interpret the law, so the outcome may not be what you hoped for.
What was the agreement you had with respect to the wreckers (I assume these are trucks)? Was this agreement in writing? When you say you had problems with the trucks, what was the nature of the problems? Did you have the right to use the trucks for a period of time before paying for them? Were the checks you told them to hold all the purchase price or the balance of the purchase price?